KCIT membership requirements include:
- Successful completion of the KCIT Basic Crisis Response Team training.
- Reference letter of support
- Phone interview with the KCIT Coordinator
- Annual attendance at a full-day simulation training or KCIT deployment.
- All KCIT members are encouraged to obtain the National Incident Management System certifications for the 100, 200, 700 and 800 level courses.
- All KCIT members are encouraged to complete the Psychological First Aid course
To apply as a team member, mail or fax a completed KCIT membership application (PDF requires Adobe Reader) to:
KCIT Project Coordinator
Network of Victim Assistance
2370 York Road, Suite B1
Jamison, PA 18929
(215) 343-6260 (fax)